Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Plus one more

I have no idea why its taken me so long to blog about the next addition to our family. Baby Smith should make his or her appearance the first week in march which puts me at almost 6 months along. Josh and I decided to be surprised this time around and not find out the sex. Rarely do we have true surprises in life anymore right? We are both confident we know what the sex is. Ryleigh wants a baby sister of course and Carter wants a brother. One of them will not get their hearts desire but I am sure once their new sibling arrives the sex wont matter.

I am much more exhausted this time around, could be my old age or the busy life we lead. I am happy about not going with a doctor this time around and using a midwives group. Had I known then what I know now!

Here's a sneak peek at baby smith.


1 comment:

Kim Daugherty said...

Congrats Josh & Courtney!