Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Favorite 3



New Year's Eve also brought a short trip to Six Flags. We did the usual, find the stand for the turkey legs so Josh and Ryleigh could share in the salty, nasty, slimy, (yes, I think they are nasty) fried leg of a turkey (if that's really what it even is), headed over to Loony Tune Land for the kid friendly rides, and waited in some pretty short lines, which was nice for a change. (How did ya like that for a super long run on sentence?) It was fun this time cause Carter could ride a few and actually "got" it.

So these are my 3 favorite pictures of the day, and these, are my 3 favorite people in the world, and these 3 smiles make me completely melt and make me feel oh so blessed. I adore my favorite 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the best! It looks like you had a great time. Ry and cman are getting so big... I need to make a road trip there soon! Love you all