Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mom's here!

What an awesome week. Grandma was able to spend a ton of time with the kids and helped me out a ton. I took a couple of naps and when Carter was wide awake at 7 a.m., I brought him right in to Grandma who didn't mind at all! And as usual, Ryleigh was a stinker towards my mom. Thankfully she doesn't take it personally or let it hurt her feelings. We decided that Ry probably doesn't like that Grandma takes up too much of my time, away from her. Ryleigh was not shy about letting her know she was ready to put her on the plane on Monday. I hate that she acts that way, but Ry is Ry. It was hard for her to go this time, she bonded a lot with Carter. On the bright side, Grandpa bought us each a webcam so we can see each other and talk whenever we want to!


Snuggle time with Grandma


Ry giving Carter a bottle for the first time







No comments: