Saturday, June 13, 2009

Could it be?


So last night was the second night in a row that my little man has slept through the night! Yep, that's right, slept from 11 until I had to wake him up at 7!!! I feel like a new woman with all of this sleep. He still isn't the best sleeper during the day (unless he is sleeping on me) but I'll take what I can get. I'm thinking this is probably going to be short lived and that he is probably going through a little growth spurt but I am a-okay with it!
Ryleigh finished her week at camp and is ready to go back next year. She had so much fun!
Tonight Josh and I are off to McKinney for Tony and Stacey's couples shower at Brad and Kym's. Carter is coming with us and Ryleigh will stay with Maw Maw. She needs a quiet night, she and Kirk were playing last night until almost midnight and she had to get up this morning for the summer season of Tball. Thankfully Mommy got to sleep in...Mojito madness officially started last night. Uh oh.
Carter being a good patient for Dr. Ryleigh
He HATES getting out of the bath.
He loves sitting in the tub chillin but as soon as he is out he is SO mad!
This was a smile, which are becoming more and more frequent but of course my camera has to flash a hundred times before I can catch it. Can you see the rolls in the arm creases? Love them!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

awesome!! i hope he keeps sleeping well!!