Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF

My little Carter man is not so little. I swear he is huge and loves to eat. After a couple of fussy afternoons, his genius mother finally figured out that he is hungry. So we are giving a couple of formula bottles a day, and this gives mom a break too. He is doing awesome at night too, which I almost hate to say because I feel like I'm going to jinx myself. He is getting up only 2 times to eat and going straight back to bed.

Ryleigh's last week of school is next week which leaves me wondering, what the heck are we gonna do everyday to stay entertained?! I suppose a lot of swimming. She is my challenge right now, the newborn is a piece of cake compared to her!

My mom gets here tomorrow! I am so excited, she'll be here for 10 days and I'll get some help during the day and next weekend when Josh will be out of town. AND, I get to have a much needed night out!


Ry and Carter at Tball


Carter's first baseball game

Carter man
Ry and Josh at the Rangers game

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Court, you truly look great! I saw the pics Kym took... so awesome! You have a beautiful family. I'm glad to hear all is going well!