Sunday, April 5, 2009

27 Days...

Really?! 27 days until Carter arrives? The thought freaks me out and brings so much excitement at the same time. Josh and I are ready for this little guy to bless our lives. And Ryleigh couldn't be more anxious for him, although I have to wonder what she really thinks is going to happen when he gets here. I have been trying to prep her and let her know that it won't be all about her all of the time and she has to be a big girl and helper for us. We'll see after a few months if she's still as excited about him!

My doctor's appointment on Wednesday was uneventful as usual. I start going every week now. She did check me and I am not dilated at all, a good thing, and he is defiantly head down, which I have thought for a couple of weeks now, but she confirmed it. I go back next Friday, we'll see if anything has changed then. So now it's the waiting game. I keep wondering if my labor will start out the same as it did with Ryleigh. I have had a few contractions here and there but nothing regular. I'm thinking about 2 weeks left. We'll see.....

4 comments:

Jessie said...

good luck, courtney and josh! it will be an adjustment and ryleigh may have a tough few days, but she will grow to love him and after a week, you won't even remember life without him. have fun and enjoy these last few weeks!

Adrianna said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you both!

Adrianna said...

and Ry too!!

Sarah said...

OMG... Carter's day is approaching so quickly! I hope you've been enjoying your one-on-one with Ry, I can only imagine how much things will change. All for the good of course! Good luck these next couple weeks...