Thursday, January 8, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Last night we went out to celebrate Josh's promotion (yeah Josh!). The 3 of us went to PF Chang's for dinner and I had told Ryleigh to tell Daddy congratulations when we got there. So we're sitting in the booth and I asked Ry if she had told Daddy yet and she looked at him and said, "Daddy, I know you love Gigi's Wii, but we're NOT getting you that for your birthday." Josh and I had to both look away with smiles, she really did think she was keeping the secret. Oh, well, lesson learned: Do not tell your 4 year old any surprises!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats to Josh on his promotion and to funny about Ryleigh.

Sarah said...

Way to go Josh! Congrats!

That is way too funny... I love the way kids think.

Kym said...

Cute story! Congrats Josh on your promotion!! That is wonderful!!