Monday, January 26, 2009

Done Painting!

Finally! We painted this room 3 times before we got the color right (the bottom brown part). First it was too dark, then too light, so we compromised and mixed the 2 cans together and cam up with the perfect brown. Ridiculous I know but we didn't have the opportunity to do a nursery for Ryleigh so it was fun. I especially love that it was something Josh and I did together. He put up the chair rail too! This morning I attempted to put the crib together and after about, oh, 2 minutes, Ryleigh couldn't keep her hands from touching everything so that was that. Attempt number 2 will be this afternoon. Here's a peek at the baby's room.


Josh hard at work, he does the trim, I do the rolling.


The finished product, what do you think?

My 6 month belly, I despise pictures of myself right now.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

the nursery is cute, but you are even cuter. still hard for me to recognize you with the short hair-you look great!!

Laura said...

Love the nursery colors. You look great!

Sarah said...

Love the colors...

Love the belly...

Thanks for sharing! :-)