Thursday, January 15, 2009

6 months already?!

With less than 16 weeks left, I am sitting here wondering where 2008 went. We are no where near ready for this little guy to arrive. I love being pregnant so I am fine with him staying right where he is! I know I've mentioned this but I just can't get over how much he moves. Josh had his hand on my ever growing belly the other night and he kicked Josh's hand for close to an hour. Josh keeps asking if this is a preview of what's to come after he's born. I am trying to enjoy the last months of only having 1 child, its a weird thought to me that there will be another family member soon. I have also passed off the task of naming him, Josh is now in charge of that part, and I am happy about it!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

enjoy the last few months--it's crazy with two. and you never would think you could love like that again. but you do. it's wonderful! take care!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to hear what Josh comes up with for a name! Boys names were so much harder for us than a girls... good luck!