Thursday, December 4, 2008

Closing up a room

With a new addition coming in the spring, (by the way we find out what we're having on Monday!) we felt we needed to close up what used to be a bedroom, now a 2nd living area, back into a bedroom. We were going to take care of this after Christmas sometime, but it will be done tomorrow! I put some furniture up on Craigslist and called a contractor and now we have a new bedroom! So now we still have a guest room for any visitors who happen to pass through Texas. Hint, hint, come visit me!

The room without walls and furniture

The room with walls. Well, you're looking at the wall, the room is behind it of course.
I will take pictures of the finished product.

2 comments:

Adrianna Charboneau said...

Oh fun! I totally can't wait to hear what you are having! If I recall correctly, you think boy, right? I guess that answers my questions of when you find out! Hope all is well! Love ya!

Adrianna Charboneau said...

ps...OMG...we totally have the same background!! That's funny. :-)