Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Update

Last week I had another check up. I've gained 6 pounds so far, and the baby's heartrate was 143. We will find out the sex in a few weeks. I'm pretty sure my mommy intuition knows what it is already but we'll see if I'm wrong.

Today was semi-productive for the Smith family. Josh pulled all of the Christmas stuff out of the attic for me and it's sitting in the living room now. I cleaned out the baby room closet. Put 2 more boxes of clothes and shoes of Ryleigh's in the attic and took care of my sick baby again. I'm sure she has an ear infection but we're just treating it with Tylenol and Motrin. No more milk for her!

What else is new....oh, I am only working from home now a few hours a week. They wanted someone full time and I was not up for the challenge. I cherish spending time with Ryleigh way too much, I don't want to regret missing anything and I am so excited about staying home with baby 2.

T Minus 6 days until we leave for Colorado!

2 comments:

Kym said...

I can't wait to hear what you are having. Please let me know right away!

Sarah said...

I'd like to know what you think you're having... I feel like you maybe have already shared this info, but I'm too lazy to go back and look!

Oh, and why no more milk? Is that somehow related to her ear infections? J has his first one now, and it's a double! Good times!