Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Word to the wise

I have compiled a list of things that you should NEVER say to a pregnant person. This list may or may not include things that have been said to me.

1. "You should really start watching what you eat, it's going to catch up with you."
2. "Get over it."
3. "I know you wanted [insert food craving], but I got this instead."
4. "I think I have pregnancy sympathy because I am feeling really tired and sick too."
5. "[Insert name], that's an interesting choice, I like [insert name] better."

You've been warned! Watch out for flying objects if you choose to ignore these suggestions.

5 comments:

Kim Daugherty said...

I so love #3! Glad to hear things are going well...

Sarah said...

LOL! Can't say we haven't been warned. :)

Adrianna said...

LOL! Can I add one to that list? A girl at work is pregnant, she's a small girl, its her forth baby and she's due on December 12. Everyone says, "Oh my god! You are so big. You aren't due for another month and a half!". I swear, I take cover everytime I hear someone talk this stuidity. She just stands there like, "Really?" So...never say.."you look huge or big or oh my gosh..you are only 6 months or whatever the month may be!". :-D

Adrianna said...

I should learn how to spell.....

Kym said...

Too funny! I remember all those and think your warning was warranted!