Friday, October 31, 2008

The Week in Review...

Let's start with Ryleigh's birthday weekend of celebrations. Friday night we went for the opening of High School Musical 3, which was awesome by the way. Yes, I am being serious. I will probably take Ryleigh to see it again soon.





Saturday was Ry's birthday party. It was a small turnout, which ended up being so much better and relaxed. It was the most beautiful day to be outside. We went to Country Critters Farm where the kids had a ton of fun, they got to play on the playground, the bounce house, ride ponies, brush the goats and lamb, train ride, hay ride, pick out and decorate pumpkins, storyteller, and don't forget cake! It was a blast. I think all of the kiddos enjoyed it.

Sunday was Ryleighs actual birthday and she got to go to her first Cowboys game. Awesome day again, Cowboys won.


Monday brought her to the doctor, has a sinus infection.




Wednesday brought her back to the doctor for her 4 year well check. They did hearing and vision tests and she had shots and drew blood which was extremely traumatic. I am hearing from lots of friends that NONE of their kids had blood drawn. I really feel like her doctor goes way above and beyond doing things that aren't necessary. Poor Ryleigh has been our "guinnea pig" and we have learned so much from all of her sicknesses. The most important lesson that I have learned is that doctors do not know my kid better than I do, I used to go along with whatever they would say is what is right for my child. Not anymore!


And tonight, Halloween. Tinkerbell is all ready to go door to door and I am ready to help her eat her candy! Here are some pictures from the week.

4 comments:

Adrianna Charboneau said...

Happy "Belated" Birthday Ryleigh! I had a lot of fun looking at your pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Court-I love the hair? Did I say that already?? I've meant too!

I don't think I ever responded to you when you asked where we are moving to. We live with Rhonda again..it's working out really nicely and will be nice for us for a little bit. We have the whole basement. :-)
Love you!

Kim Daugherty said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Ryleigh!

Laura said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Looks like a fun party and a fun weekend. Courtney loved HSM3 to!

Kym said...

Sounds like such GREAT times!!