Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ryleigh has an announcement!

Ryleigh would like to inform all of her friends and family that she is going to be a big sister! She doesn't know if it's going to be a boy or a girl but it can't come out yet because it has to grow. ( I hope you all have figured out that she is telling me what to type, these are not my words.) I like to give my baby kisses and hugs in the morning and the night (and every 5 minutes in between). Ryleigh also likes to ask her mom about one hundred times a day what the baby is doing. Needless to say, she and the rest of the Smith's are beyond excited! We have a long wait ahead of us. Baby number 2 won't be here until around May 2, which mom is happy about. We have tons to do. I mistakenly got rid of all of my baby stuff last year (crib, changing table, everything....what was I thinking?!) I am feeling better now, last week I felt soooo horrible. I was never sick with Ryleigh so this is new to me. I have also developed a small case of narcolepsy, which I'm hoping will be done in a few weeks. Josh and I went to the doctor on Wednesday and had an early sono, we saw the baby and heard the heartbeat, at only 7.5-8 weeks! We'll go back in a month for another one. So far everything looks great!

5 comments:

Kim Daugherty said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's so exciting!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Smith Family!!!!

So now I know what the upcoming interesting blog is... finally!

I'm so happy for you guys! :)

Laura said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news.

Adrianna Charboneau said...

Congratulations to all! How exciting!

Love you!
Ad

Kym said...

This is so WONDERFUL and we could not be more happy! How exciting that you got to hear the heartbeat. I will keep you in my prayers and let me know if you need anything.