Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm It!

Ten Years Ago: I just graduated high school. I was working while going to community college.

My To-Do List Today:
1. Take Maw Maw to doctor's app.
2. Take Ryleigh to pick up flower girl dres, make sure it fits!
3. Bring car in to get estimated for hail damage
4. Run to get a few groceries
5. Go shopping for a new dryer (blech)
6. Nap? That would be wonderful, but I don't think it fits.....

Snack that I Enjoy: Chips and salsa or guacamole, popcorn, any type of fruit, Kashi fire roasted vegetable crackers.

Things I Would Do if I was a Millionaire: Volunteer more, pay off debt, work part time, shop,

Places I've Lived:
Houston, TX: 0-6 weeks
Brooklyn Center, MN 6 weeks-10 years
Champlin, MN 10 years- 19
Coon Rapids, MN
St. Cloud, MN
Euless, TX
Haltom City, TX
Arlington, TX



Tag! You're It!

Kim,
Laura,
Kym

No comments: