Thursday, July 17, 2008

Snuggle Bug

Since Ryleigh and I have been staying home together, she has become so snuggly with me. She has never been the cuddle type, even as a baby, so I am lovin this! Our summer is flying by, we are staying busy finding cheap or free things to do almost everyday. I am so blessed to have this time with her. In a few short weeks, she'll be starting preschool....my baby's growing up, sniff, sniff.

On another morbid note, Josh and I have an appointment with a lawyer to get our will done. Ryleigh is almost 4 and we still haven't done it so I can cross this off of my things to do list. It's disturbing to plan things in case we're not here but we know it has to be done.

My parents will be here next week so we have another great thing to look forward to this summer. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can relate to this blog so very much! Jack is also far from snuggly, so I enjoy the rare moments (second literally) when he is. And, getting our will done is also on our list of things to do... Mike hates the idea but I'm more logical and just know it needs to happen. You'll have to let me know how it goes. I have no idea what to expect!

Adrianna Charboneau and Joe Hight said...

Ugh, I hear ya on the will stuff, icky to think about but has to be done!

I never knew Ryleigh wasn't very cuddly!