Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Planetarium visit

Ryleigh is doing the summer reading program through the Arlington libraries. Of course, she's not reading, just listening. When you have read your 25 books, you bring your list to the library and you can pick out cool things like a free game at Putt Putt, free pass to any Arlington pool, or food, things like that. So I urged her to pick a free admission to the planetarim at UTA. Sounds different and I thought it would be a great learning experience for her. (And I am all about doing FREE things this summer!) So Jess, Ryleigh and I go see "Stars of the Pharohs" on Tuesday afternoon. I have to say I haven't been to a planetarium in forever so I sort of feel like I'm on a school field trip. Ryleigh LOVED it! Check it out.........


















Keep in mind that this is the child who does NOT sleep in public places so she must have been really excited about this little adventure!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a sweet picture. I love planetariums and haven't been in for.ev.er!