Sunday, July 27, 2008

My child is so strange

I think most little girls like to play with dolls, and play "house". Ryleigh LOVES to pretend she's everyones mommy, including me. Most of the time I have to call her Mama or Miley, whoever she is at the moment. Something happened on Friday that got me thinking a bit.....we need to hurry up and get Ryleigh a sibling. The picture you're about to see is so funny and so strange at the same time. We were in the Gap and I looked over to see her talking to "someone", that's not the weird part. She talks to EVERYONE. It took me 5 minutes to get her to leave her new daughters, she had to say goodbye to them and give kisses to their headless bodies..........














This one in particular was her favorite daughter. She didn't want to put her down and she tried to take "her" shoes off so she would be comfortable. I love this child so much!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha! Hilarious and a bit awkward... I love it! :) You'll probably hardly have to be a mom to the next one.

Kim Daugherty said...

That is SO. FREAKIN'. FUNNY!

Jessica said...

That is so funny!!! I wish I would have been there to witness the headless embrace first hand:) Love you Ryleigh!!

Josh said...

This is Laugh Out Loud Comedy people...Thanks for making my day with this post