Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ryleigh's First Haircut



I know, she's 3 and has never had a haircut.....until last week. I have been putting it off for a while now, but it needed to be done. I could barely get a comb through it after bath, not to mention the HUGE screaming fits she has when I do try to make it look presentable. So I really wanted Jamie to do it. I guess it was a sentimental thing for a friend to do it rather than some random stranger down here. So, Jamie being the best hairdresser ever, drove to the hotel we were at, with her baby, cut my hair over a bathtub and then cut Ry's on the counter as you can see. AND, she had to deal with Ry's little attitude too. Jamie would say to her, "Okay, now look down and hold really still like a statue" to which Ryleigh replied,"No, I don't want to." Can you believe that would come out of my sweet little baby's mouth?! It turned out great and I have some hair for her baby book. I thought I would cry my eyes out and the curls would be all gone but I think it actually looks more curly now that it's healthy. Thanks Jamie, Love ya!!!

1 comment:

Adrianna said...

Awwww. :-) Check out my site...I finally updated it!