Monday, June 23, 2008

Lasik anyone?

Tomorrow I have my first eye appointment to see if I am a candidate for Lasik surgery. I am so excited at the thought of being able to see when I wake up in the morning and not having to fumble around for my glasses. I'm hoping to get it done as quick as I can. My parents will be here in a few weeks and I know they will be very excited to have it done as they are getting it done for me for my birthday present. What an awesome present!!! So my question is, have any of you out there had this done or know someone who has? I'd love to hear your input and stories about this topic. I am clueless as of right now.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Court- You will NOT be disappointed! Lasik is by far one of the best things I've ever done in my life. I was scared to death (the only two times I've passed out in my life have been at the eye doc after they do something crazy to my eyes) but it all went really well! Waking up in the middle of the night and being able to see the clock is awesome! My parents also gave me the gift of sight and it is priceless. :o)

TerpFan10 said...

I just had it done, and found the place through my2020.com. Everything was really great and it has made such a difference in my life. Everyone is always nervous before surgery, but honestly this is one of the best decisions I have ever made!!

Courtney Smith said...

Thanks for the input. I have surgery scheduled for Friday, depending upon the dryness of my eyes. I have to keep them very hydrated for the next few days. Terpfan10, do we know each other?!

Adrianna said...

Court-Momma Rhonda had it done, she was blind as a bat and she LOVES it! She can see in the morning, middle of the night..ALL the time! I'm so glad you are getting it done! Good Luck! Love ya!