Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Friday's the big day

Wow, I had my consultation yesterday and my surgery is scheduled f0r Friday afternoon. I am super excited and it seems that everywhere I go, I meet or talk to someone who has had this done and loves the results. I am really excited. I hope it goes well.


Ry is on the archiver's site again.....http://www.archiversonline.com/events
She's wearing my huge sunglasses and the 3 next to that are of her too. My aunt Molly is SO talented. I wish I was able to do those types of things. someday....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck with the surgery, I hope it all goes really well. I'm going to be gone and not able to check back in on you for a week or so. So, you should text me and let me know how it went! Happy seeing!

Adrianna Charboneau and Joe Hight said...

Hope that it went well!! Love ya!