Saturday, June 28, 2008

20/20

I had my 1 day follow up appointment this morning and I now have 20/20 vision! I am so happy I cannot even begin to explain. This was the weirdest, yet, best thing I have had done. Josh got to watch the procedure and sort of tell me what they were doing. I still don't think it's set in yet that I never have to wear contacts or glasses again. I am going to donate my glasses to the Lion's club and throw my contacts away! Whoo Hoo! I'll post a pic Josh insisited we take of me in my "space goggles" later. We're off to take Ryleigh to see Wall E.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Awesome! Have fun with LeAnn, Ally and Laurs when they come! Love ya!-Adrianna

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! Life is too short! I started a job a few months ago doing the same things at a different hospital...I don't like it and it's not worth it....so I'm sticking with the original one and adios to the other!

Adrianna

Sarah said...

I knew you'd love it...

Someday it'll be hard for you to even remember what is what like pre-lasik.