Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yippeeeeee

As you can see from my new countdowns, I have 2 reasons to be so happy and excited! We are going to take a road trip to MN for Tracy and Jason's wedding reception in June. My parents are driving up from SD so we'll get to see them too. It's been almost a year and a half since we've seen them so it's LONG overdue! It's also been a couple of years since we've done the driving thing so we'll see how it works out. Last time was not fun and I vowed to never drive again....however, I think driving 14 hours might actually be better than sitting with Ryleigh last year on the airplane while she screamed her cute little butt off! Besides, it's a pain not to have a car when traveling.





Then, a month later, Laura, LeAnn and Ally are coming to visit for the 4th of July/LeAnn's birthday/our 4th anniversary. It will be a weekend of chillin in the pool, relaxing, hanging out with the kiddos, watching fireworks and enjoying ourselves.






Picking strawberries at the farm across from our house is absolutely my favorite thing to do!
Don't the girls look cute walking in a row with their baskets?!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I totally copied you! I had to have the firework countdown for my July 4th vacay, it's way better than the stark boring one I had before. Sorry, I have to take my creativity from others...