Friday, May 2, 2008

Just me and my Bug

What do I love more than the weekend approaching? Well ,I will tell you, not having to work AND spending the day just me and Ryleigh! We went to Target to get her a surprise this morning. I got the idea from Kim (thanks), to get a kite and go to the park. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Apparently you need a lot of wind for it to get up in the air. Nonetheless, she was super excited about it and Daddy even met us on his lunch break to give it a try.

Tomorrow we'll head out to Mayfest in Fort Worth. I guess it's become a tradition for us now and Ryleigh is old enough to participate in all of the fun kids things they have to do. My other kid, Josh, is excited for the "Idol" thing where the kids perform on stage. I myself, enjoy the artsy fartsy stuff along with the music. So it should be a fun day! Have a great weekend!

No comments: