Thursday, April 24, 2008

The week of Blech....

So today, yesterday, and really all of this week I have had to remind myself over and over why I stay at home. I know, I wouldn't ask for anything else in the world, but this week my patience has been tried and I've been told one too many times, " I want to kick you in the head!" Why my sweet, innocent, little 3 year old would say such a thing to her mother is beyond me. And where did she hear "kick you in the head"? I am hoping this will subside rather than get worse because I can only imagine what she will be saying in 10 years. I would now like to give a shout-out to Jeanne for babysitting on Saturday so Josh and I can go see the Twinkies. Josh will be happy to know I am not making a circle me Bert sign this year because I'm never on TV and the signs are really big to carry around.
Can you imagine this sweet thing with an attitude?!
Thanks to Dale for this pic!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She sure does look sweet in this picture... it's hard to believe those words would come out of her mouth. :-)