Friday, April 11, 2008

Hola


So we are back, had a great time, and I have had the entire week off to spend with Ryleigh. I am SO sad this is our last day together, just me and her, even though we've been going from one appointment to the next. Yesterday we had lunch together at Mi Cocina and walked around Southlake towncenter. She is a shopper to the core. She wanted to go into every store and look around.


Mexico was so much fun for the most part, I miss everyone in MN so much. I am so happy we were able to be there for Tracy and Jason's big day. But I have to say the best part about going on vacation is coming home to family. I felt like Ryleigh grew up so much in a week, I know, it's dumb but I do! She is so big and had a great time being spoiled by everyone (she had 7 new pairs of shoes when we got home) and she loves being with her family. We are lucky to have them here for us.


So, Ryleigh was fine all week until mom and dad got home and Monday night she fell into a bed frame and scratched up her eye, (not her eyeball, just below her eye). Then Tuesday night she fell off of her slide in the backyard onto the concrete, unfortunatly, she landed on her nose. So, she has a scratched up nose that is totally black and blue and it looks like I slapped her around a little bit. We went to the doctor and then went for x rays and yipee it's not broken. They would have had to straighten it out if it was broken, which I absolutely could NOT handle. Poor baby.


Have a great weekend! Shout out Bob!


1 comment:

Bob said...

Thanks for the shout out.