Friday, March 14, 2008

What a LOOOONG week!

I am so glad it's over! What a difference a few days makes. I am fine with the dog situations, and just looking forward to the next few weeks, months, whatever. I think it's the beautiful almost 90 degree day we had today that makes me want to get ready for summer. I ordered Ryleigh a bed from Overstock last week, it was delivered today and Josh put that together. I then noticed her broken bookcase (no wonder, it was 20 dollars at Target). So we threw that out, then I started to notice the 500 McCrap toys laying around so I threw those away too! I am now ready to go through her closet and put all of her winter clothes in a bin and get the spring/summer clothes out. I really have to take advantage of these sudden but rare bursts of energy cause they don't last long.

Tomorrow we are doing yard stuff, fertilizing, feeding flowers, pulling weeds, I really feel old right now....then we are taking Ryleigh to see Horton hears a Who! I love family movie days. Really, I just love weekends spent with the family. Next we are off to some friends for dinner and the kiddos will play.

I checked the pool today, it's now up to a whooping 62 degrees! Here are some random pics from the week.
Watching the clouds roll by...
Ice cream, Yipee!

2 comments:

Kim Daugherty said...

Ha! McCrap toys - that made me LOL.Hope you guys are doing well!

Sarah said...

I'm quite jealous of the yard work you "get" to be doing right now...
Spring officially starts on Thursday... whoopee.