Monday, March 3, 2008

My baby is a big girl

So today was the big day of signing Ryleigh up for preschool. Josh and I decided to enroll her in the preschool program at our church. We have heard only great things about it and she is familiar with where it is. So I got up this morning and stood in line for 2, yes 2 hours, to get her in for the start of next school year. She'll be going monday, wednesday, and fridays from 9 to noon. I guess I can part with her for a few hours during the day. And who knows, maybe there will be another Smith in the house by then, well not by August because that would be impossible, but you know what I mean! I know she's going to love it...she wants to start now.

On another note, I won't be able to go to Vegas this weekend with Josh. I waited to long for tickets to get cheaper and they went up way too much. He's bummed but I know he'll have a great time. And we have a week long trip to Mexico coming up in less than a month. I am going to get into bed...it's supposed to snow here tonight. Yesterday it was 75. Texas weather is crazy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Maybe God is trying to make it a little more like Minnesnowta for you. :-)