Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ryleigh's in love with a rockstar

Last night Ryleigh and I went up to J. Gilligans to meet Josh's mom and stepdad and some other friends for dinner. They have bands playing on Friday and Saturday, but usually not until later. Well last night there was a guy playing guitar and singing with a bongo player and violin player.....and Jacob the little boy around 3 I would guess "playing" his guitar and singing with his daddy. It was the cutest thing ever. Jacob had on a hat and shirt to match his daddy exactly and copied everything his daddy did. So anyway the second Ryleigh saw Jacob it was love at first sight. She could not keep her eyes off of him, clapping for him after each song saying, "Whoo Hoo Jacob!" I am not even kidding. So when the band took their first break I asked her if she wanted to go say hello to him. Of course she did. So here is the conversation that took place between the toddlers.

Ryleigh: Hi what's your name?
Jacob: Jacob. What's your name?
Ryleigh: Ryleigh. What's in your hand?
Jacob: A pick. It's what I play my guitar with.
Ryleigh: Oh.

It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Not to mention everyone it the bar was watching them and giggling cause it was so cute.

On another note, I am so ready for our trip to Mexico and for it to be warm enough to swim in our pool. I am having pool withdrawls. Bring on the sun!!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Ah, to be young and in love. Too sweet! By the way, I'm going to Mexico again... Hola Cancun!

Chrissy said...

Jaxsons heart is broken!!!