Thursday, February 7, 2008

The End Result: Floor Remodel

Okay it's done and here are the pics. I think I'll do a before and after so you can really see the difference. It looks awesome, I love it! I encourage everyone to come see what a great job he did, even if it means coming from MN. It's worth it, I swear! (And Josh and I want visitors!) I am getting a little bit tired of begging people to come see me. I guess I will have to take some pictures of the pool...maybe that will help.




So what do you think? Is anybody out there? Let your voice be heard! Time for Lost. Good night.

6 comments:

gigi said...

WOW! It looks great..what a difference it makes. everything looks so much bigger and brighter.

Adrianna said...

Looks awesome!!! You have a cat??

Courtney Smith said...

Yes, we have a cat....George. He was at our house when you and Joe dropped off Leann and Ali.

Kim Daugherty said...

OK, so I totally didn't know you had a blog until I clicked on your name when you posted a comment on my blog and then I saw the link to YOUR blog. Welcome to Blog land! It's fun! Love the new floors by the way...when are you coming to my house to help us remodel our bathroom?

sarah said...

Looks awesome... so warm!I love before and afters, just like TLC really.

Laura said...

Hey Courtney! Awesome blog....Love the new floors.