Sunday, February 3, 2008

And so it begins.......

What begins, you ask? The remodel of our floors. By far the messiest thing ever. We are ripping out all of the tile and carpet in the kitchen and living room. The tile is WHITE. If anyone out there is thinking of getting this color of tile put anywhere, think again! That is, if you have kids or dogs. Josh did most of the work, but I helped where I could. We are exhausted! Not having access to the kitchen and living room is a little bit difficult, especially when I have the kiddos here. Luckily, I will be at their house Tuesday through Friday so we won't have to deal with the mess. Tomorrow we'll play outside, it's going to be about 80! So, here are some before and after demolition pictures. I will post more throughout the week with the progress.





Looking into our kitchen from the living room.


Our living room before.....

Our kitchen after


Pulling up tack strips from carpet.


A little dust anyone?

Working hard.

No comments: