Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Trip to the Museum

So I decided we (the girls and I) needed to get out so we packed our little backpack with snacks and water and a couple of diapers for Mandie and headed to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. They have a little kid area where the kids are in their own little town including a grocery store, an ATM machine, a house, a puppet show, etc. The museum is under construction until spring so they have moved the exhibit to the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame.....No, I am not kidding, this building actually exists and there are things in it, and I think I saw one person walking around interested in the cowgirls. Only in Texas I guess. The girls had fun, here are some pics from the day.


Can you see this when they are 16?!


Doing some serious grocery shopping


Daddy buy me a pony, please?!

On another happy note, Josh and I got our passports in the mail today. One step closer to our trip to Mexico. I am so excited to see the girls and have a week away with my hubby. I will miss Ryleigh terribly I'm sure, but Aunt Deana will be here from Colorado so I know she's in good hands!

No comments: