Saturday, January 19, 2008

Movie Day

I had the afternoon to myself today. Not something that happens often, but much needed to keep my sanity. I went to see Juno, yes, by myself. It's very relaxing to go see a movie alone. (Except for the part where I saw a horrible jerk dad pull his little girls hair because she was looking down at her popcorn and not walking straight enough for him.) It is EXTREMELY hard for me to keep my big mouth shut in these situations. What I wanted to yell at him was, "That's abuse you big meanie!" Okay I wouldn't say "big meanie" but probably something else. Instead I just thought about how I am so grateful that Ryleigh has the best daddy in the world! So Juno, was sooo good, I loved every minute of it. I loved the dry sense of humor, I laughed out loud several times. But what I loved most was that it was filmed in MN. They referenced several MN places and things and it made me feel sort of at home. Anyway, I recommend it to anyone out there who wants to go see a movie.


So here is a picture of the new thing I baked this morning, it didn't look exactly like this but damn close! And it's really good!
Pull-Apart Maple Pecan Sticky Buns

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Stop putting pics of good food up here that I can't eat! Love the blog... it's fun to hear what life's like down in Tey-ha!