Monday, January 7, 2008

Inspired.....

So here we go.....I have no idea how this will turn out but I hope I have just one fan. (Let me know if you are my one fan!) Then I won't feel like a total loser. I love reading my sister-in-law's blog so I decided I would try it out. I guess it makes you feel like you know what's happening in your friends and families lives. I must admit I am a little intimidated but I'm sure I will get more comfortable as I blog more. It's even weird that I'm typing that I am now a blogger. I think Ryleigh will be my blogging buddy. She is sitting next to me writing and telling me that we are doing work. So we will "work" together at this! She also just told me she NEEDS an ipod. She is 3, going on 15. And she needs a bath so until next time....Courtney.

5 comments:

GiGi said...

Love the blog! Hope you write often so I can read often :>)

Josh said...

Keeping Up With The Smith's....what a creative concept. I will always be your #1 Fan!

Laura said...

Oh Josh you are so sweet! I love all you guys. Especially that sweet little girl that you made. Can't wait to see you in Mexico, not long!

michelle said...

hey cool now I can see pics of you guys all the time!! Ryleigh is darling!!

Aunt Jess said...

Keeping up with the Smiths....was that inspired by the show Keeping up with the Kardashians? Now Courtney..get back to work!