Thursday, January 10, 2008

I think I'm Betty Crocker

So I told Josh that one of my New Year's Resolutions is to try to cook, bake, or make one new thing per week. I am happy to report that I just finished making my first loaf of banana bread. I know, it's really easy but I kind of suck at cooking so I was really proud of myself! Maw Maw had to bring over a couple of the ingredients (I had the bananas) but my goal has been accomplished for the week. I wonder how long this little project will last. I'm giving myself 3 more weeks! Okay, now I'm breaking one of my other resolutions to be more positive this year. I can only do so much! Courtney

1 comment:

Courtney Smith said...

That was the BEST bananna bread I have EVER tasted! I cannot believe that the woman I married so many years ago has turned out to be Betty Crocker in disquise. Can you wear your apron for me sometime???