Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh, and Jess!

The twins turned 28 today! We decided to surprise daddy at work with a REALLY yummy cheesecake and took him out to lunch. Maw Maw, me, Ryleigh, Makena, Mandie, and Josh. You should see the looks I get when I go out in public with the 3 girls, (ages 3, 3, and 11 months).....looks of "you're nuts lady". Sometimes I think I am!





Showin some love for ProStaff


Ryleigh also had her first swim lesson tonight. She LOVED it. This will be much more practical than gymnastics. They will work on the basics of learning to swim and holding their breath under water, etc. Ryleigh's favorite part will for sure be the big slide at the end of class. The girl is fearless. She was the only one who would go down it. I'm glad we started, swimming season is just around the corner, well in Texas anyway. (Another reason for MN peeps to visit). I will continue to hint at this until I get a visitor. I am determined!



The pool is heated to 90!

1 comment:

aunt jess said...

Thanks for the shout out!